I'm a microeconomic theorist who does work at the intersection of economics and computer science.
I am currently a Saieh Family Fellow at the University of Chicago's Becker-Friedman Institute.
In July 2023, I will be an Assistant Professor of Economics at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
My recent and upcoming talks include:
- Simons Institute in Berkeley (September 2022)
- Cornell University (October 2022)
- Notre Dame University (October 2022)
- University of Michigan (December 2022)
- Penn State University (December 2022)
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appeared at EC 2022 ("Best Paper with a Student Lead Author", "Exemplary Theory Track Paper").
Appeared at EC 2022.
Joint with Jason Hartline and Aleck Johnsen. Appeared at FOCS 2020 (extended abstract). Selected for "Highlights Beyond EC" at EC 2021.
Mechanisms for a No-Regret Agent: Beyond the Common Prior (1h)
Recorded in September 2022 for the Cornell ORIE Colloquium.